Internet savvy bride & grooms will possibly be keen to create their own wedding internet site. This site may contain information on their wedding and maybe other details like a gift registry, photographs and RSVP’s etc
Unless couples have IT website developing backgrounds, a website could cost a bit of money.
Would you like to have your own free wedding website that will never expire?
A free website that:
1. You can change the look and feel of the design.
2. Add your wedding details and your personal story.
3. Add info on the lead up events like hens & bucks parties.
4. Write your gift registry list.
5. Add information for ‘out of towners’, like where they can stay etc.
6. Also has your own wedding blog so family and friends can interact.
7. Upload your own photographs.
8. Be able to create a website easily by yourself.
9. Plus lots more.
Check out www.momentville.com
I actually created a website myself and found it was very easy
What I love about Moment Ville is that they are an Australian company (but anyone from any where in the world can use their online wedding website creator). I also love that they are a carbon neutral company – I love companies taking responsibility for the environment.
Have fun creating your free, very own wedding website!!!