The Taronga Zoo Reception Centre is another one of my favourite wedding reception venues.
I like it because:
1) Amazing view of the City of Sydney, Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Centre Point Tower!
2) Couples have the option of not only hosting their reception at the venue but also their ceremony. There are different options for where the ceremony can be held. One option is under cover (a good option if concerned about the weather).
3) Bridal party photographs throughout the zoo, is a possibility.
4) Other great locations near the zoo for photography. See example photographs
5) The food and service has always been exceptional.
My only note on this venue is that they appear to have a regular change over of wedding coordinators (approx every 18 months). However this is probably the average amount of time wedding coordinators will stay at a particular job. Read my post on ‘wedding coordinators’ for more information about this subject. Also I must say I have never heard anything bad about this venue, wedding co-ordinators, service or staff, only very happy reports.
Enjoy the photographs taken from the Taronga Centre.